27 October 2006

Halloween Weekend Tidings of Evil


Just wanted to post well-wishings to everyone going out to celebrate Halloween this weekend. Be evil (in a good way) to your heart's content!! Just PLEASE don't end up like this..... it's never a good look for anybody.

Not even this jack o' lantern.

I love Halloween and scary things but I just can't seem to get a costume together - ever. You can tell the costumes that were thrown together at the last minute and to me that's just downright insulting. So, unless I can put the time and effort into putting together a great look, I'm just not going to insult the great tradition of Halloween costumes like that. I WILL NOT be that person.

If anyone has any suggestions for future Halloween costumes or even pictures they'd like to share of some good costumes, I'd be most appreciative.

Thanks - YO!

No comments: