26 February 2007

*sniff-sniff*

OMG - I am SO tired. ithink I slept a total of 2+ hours last night. I'm SO stressed out that I can't even calm my mind when I'm exhausted!!

Zach and I didn't stop all weekend!! We were on the go from the moment we left the counselor's office last friday. We went straight from there to Boone where we went snowboarding at Hawksnest until midnight. Saturday we're up and on the go, getting a storage unit for all of our "antiques" and then moving stuff from both of our houses into it. Then, since it rained on Sunday we set up ONE room in the house. ONE. The office. And by set up I mean not decorated. The computer is on a desk and it's running. An overstuffed chair and a table are placed. A bookshelf has books on it. And I'm exhausted.

Next, I have to go through the pantry at Zach's. I still have stuff at my house but that's just going to have to wait until Wednesday. Can I get it all done? I think that's why I can't sleep!!! I just keep running through everything that needs to be done and packed and unpacked and organized.....

We made a list of all the things that have to be done and that did NOT help. The only thing that did was make me feel like there is never going to be an end to all that we have to do. This REALLY sucks. I'm just going to have to take some Tylenol PM tonight and pray that the dog doesn't wake me up - for anything!!

If someone is hogging all of the magical organizing elves... I'm sorry but your time is up. It's time to send them on their whistling-while -they-work way. I NEED them. For my sanity please! I need to see an end to all of this - or else I'm going to lose it. I just hope I don't go all Britney on myself. I spent a lot of money on this hair and I actually like it.

No comments: