19 November 2007

6mm Rice Shaped Niece/Nephew


Here it is folks!!! The first of many - I'm sure - sonogram pictures of my new niece/nephew.

I cannot wait to meet this little bundle of terror. I'm so sure that this one is going to be one of the most rambunctious people on the planet.... get ready Mom and Pops!

There's a girl in my office that's pretty intuitive when it comes to babies and pregnancy. She said that she thinks this baby is either going to be a boy or a very active girl. HA! Kinda goes with my thoughts on this too.

The other thing is that this baby is due on July 8th. Being of the Cancer sign myself, I know that this baby is in for one wild rollercoaster ride on the "feelings" train. I'm there for ya kid. You can come to me when Mom and Pops just don't get it - I probably will....

Listen up, Rice-kid, I love you already but you've GOT to stop making your Mom so nauseous. She's really feeling awful - all day every day. So just let up a bit... I'll pay you back later, believe me!

I love you!!!!













No comments: