24 July 2007

A Notice To All Spoiled Brats

OK - so, today's rant.....

WTF IS WRONG WITH ALL OF THESE STUPID YOUNG HOLLYWOOD HOES!????!!!!???

I mean - yesterday Lindsay Lohan (henseforth known as L.Lo.) turns herself in for her drunken car wreckage that put her in rehab and she must not have gotten enough love down at the LAPD because today we find out that L.Lo. was arrested last night for drunk driving. (mugshot, right.) Not only that - but they found cocaine in her pocket...

I mean what the hell kind of ridiculous facility was it that she called REHAB? I'm beginning to think that all they did in there was stroke her hair everyday and feed her cookies. That's why she voluntarily stayed for 45 days. Who wouldn't?

The rehab she needs.... jailtime in genpop. This girl better find her ass in a jail cell soon. She's shown that she doesn't know what's good for her so I'm here to tell her... Just like everyone else in this country, if you're going to do the crime, you've got to do the time. C'mon down here and let me take you to a backwoods police dept... Better yet, I wish she and her stupid troop of trogloditic yahoos would go to Thailand on vacation and pull this kind of crap. It'd be a dream come true to see if L.Lo. survives in a facility like the one in the movie Brokedown Palace.

**deep breath**

I don't know why I bother to look for this "news". And when I find it, I'm not sure why it bothers me so much. I'm wanting to go and punch this stupid waste of blood and "brains" right in her cake-hole. And I'm not really of a violent nature. But she'd be a great dummy to practice jiu-jitsu moves on.

(I just had a lovely daydream where I have her in an armbar and the bone snaps amid her screams. I look at her, shrug my shoulders and with a sheepish look on my face I say, "You didn't tap.")

No comments: