15 July 2007

NutmegNine[Blog]: Tour de France Stage 8: "Borat" silences Liggett and Sherwen

NutmegNine[Blog]: Tour de France Stage 8: "Borat" silences Liggett and Sherwen#links

Okay - so the Tour de France started last week... I don't normally watch as much as I have been watching this year. But, I guess when you live with your cycling boyfriend and you only have one TV, it's a "given" that daily coverage is going to be watched.

I've actually been having a good time watching this year. But I have to say that the best part - aside from any breakaway action - has to be the comments from the main two commentators, Phil Liggett and Paul Sherwen...

Today, though, the award for capturing my attention goes to "Borat".
He actually came out to the race in his favorite yellow outfit to show his support for the riders.

I have to give props to a fellow Greensborian for being the first person I found on the Google to post the picture.

NutmegNine - you rock!!

No comments: